Our public records data indicates the average age for Clayton Henrey is 63 - 73 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $105 - $115k.
60% of all Clayton Henrey’s are married. The other 40% are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Henrey is ranked as the 155,352nd most popular last name in the United States.