Our public records data indicates the average age for Clarice Aakre is 91 - 101 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $77 - $87k.
54 % of all Clarice Aakre’s are married. The other 46 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aakre is ranked as the 1,234th most popular last name in the United States.