Our public records data indicates the average age for Christine Aacoin is 52 - 62 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $84 - $94k.
59% of all Christine Aacoin’s are married. The other 41% are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aacoin is ranked as one of the least common last names in the US.