Our public records data indicates the average age for Chris Aakbarian is 43 - 53 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $98 - $108k.
55 % of all Chris Aakbarian’s are married. The other 45 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aakbarian is ranked as the 1,155th most popular last name in the United States.