Our public records data indicates the average age for Charlisa Mcnichol is 39 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $97 - $107k.
56% of all Charlisa Mcnichol’s are married. The other 44% are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Mcnichol is ranked as the 34,235th most popular last name in the United States.