Our public records data indicates the average age for Chantelle Aabedi is 30 - 40 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $91 - $101k.
48% of all Chantelle Aabedi’s are married. The other 52% are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aabedi is ranked as one of the least common last names in the US.