Our public records data indicates the average age for Cesar Aagutierrez is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $73 - $83k.
58 % of all Cesar Aagutierrez’s are married. The other 42 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aagutierrez is ranked as the 926th most popular last name in the United States.