Our public records data indicates the average age for Carrie Aakeberg is 51 - 61 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $99 - $109k.
52 % of all Carrie Aakeberg’s are married. The other 48 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aakeberg is ranked as the 1,159th most popular last name in the United States.