Our public records data indicates the average age for Carol Aalgaard is 56 - 66 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $51 - $61k.
52 % of all Carol Aalgaard’s are married. The other 48 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aalgaard is ranked as the 1,503rd most popular last name in the United States.