Our public records data indicates the average age for Brooke Aagard is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $104 - $114k.
53 % of all Brooke Aagard’s are married. The other 47 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aagard is ranked as the 798th most popular last name in the United States.