Our public records data indicates the average age for Brnadi Andrews is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $76 - $86k.
48% of all Brnadi Andrews’s are married. The other 52% are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Andrews is ranked as the 246th most popular last name in the United States.