Our public records data indicates the average age for Brittani Aagard is 22 - 32 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $89 - $99k.
59 % of all Brittani Aagard’s are married. The other 41 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aagard is ranked as the 798th most popular last name in the United States.