Our public records data indicates the average age for Brian Aaenson is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $57 - $67k.
46 % of all Brian Aaenson’s are married. The other 54 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aaenson is ranked as the 686th most popular last name in the United States.