Our public records data indicates the average age for Bobby Aabney is 50 - 60 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $70 - $80k.
47% of all Bobby Aabney’s are married. The other 53% are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aabney is ranked as one of the least common last names in the US.