Our public records data indicates the average age for Betty Aakaus is 87 - 97 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $73 - $83k.
53 % of all Betty Aakaus’s are married. The other 47 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aakaus is ranked as the 1,153rd most popular last name in the United States.