Our public records data indicates the average age for Bernardeth Rodriguez is 28 - 38 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $45 - $55k.
56% of all Bernardeth Rodriguez’s are married. The other 44% are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Rodriguez is ranked as the 7th most popular last name in the United States.