Our public records data indicates the average age for Benesha Davis is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $60 - $70k.
46% of all Benesha Davis’s are married. The other 54% are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Davis is ranked as the 10th most popular last name in the United States.