Our public records data indicates the average age for Barbara Aagaard is 67 - 77 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $88 - $98k.
57 % of all Barbara Aagaard’s are married. The other 43 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aagaard is ranked as the 778th most popular last name in the United States.