Our public records data indicates the average age for Arvilla Aalfs is 92 - 102 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $50 - $60k.
55 % of all Arvilla Aalfs’s are married. The other 45 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aalfs is ranked as the 1,501st most popular last name in the United States.