Our public records data indicates the average age for Ann Aagen is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $95 - $105k.
49 % of all Ann Aagen’s are married. The other 51 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aagen is ranked as the 821st most popular last name in the United States.