Our public records data indicates the average age for Ann A is 32 - 42 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $94 - $104k.
49% of all Ann A’s are married. The other 51% are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
A is ranked as the 16,061st most popular last name in the United States.