Our public records data indicates the average age for Andrew Aakre is 31 - 41 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $58 - $68k.
53 % of all Andrew Aakre’s are married. The other 47 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aakre is ranked as the 1,234th most popular last name in the United States.