Our public records data indicates the average age for Amalia Aagumae is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $40 - $50k.
58 % of all Amalia Aagumae’s are married. The other 42 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aagumae is ranked as the 923rd most popular last name in the United States.