Our public records data indicates the average age for Alek Norman is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $52 - $62k.
58% of all Alek Norman’s are married. The other 42% are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Norman is ranked as the 541st most popular last name in the United States.