Our public records data indicates the average age for Alan Menton is 61 - 71 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $95 - $105k.
56% of all Alan Menton’s are married. The other 44% are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Menton is ranked as the 17,036th most popular last name in the United States.