Our public records data indicates the average age for Abdur Aaisha is 47 - 57 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $51 - $61k.
60 % of all Abdur Aaisha’s are married. The other 40 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aaisha is ranked as the 1,091st most popular last name in the United States.