Our public records data indicates the average age for Yao Aaiug is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $90 - $100k.
46 % of all Yao Aaiug’s are married. The other 54 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aaiug is ranked as the 1,100th most popular last name in the United States.