Our public records data indicates the average age for Verita Aalbue is 92 - 102 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $62 - $72k.
60 % of all Verita Aalbue’s are married. The other 40 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aalbue is ranked as the 1,403rd most popular last name in the United States.