Our public records data indicates the average age for Vanessa Aagaard is 52 - 62 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $90 - $100k.
59 % of all Vanessa Aagaard’s are married. The other 41 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aagaard is ranked as the 778th most popular last name in the United States.