Our public records data indicates the average age for Truman Aalagaard is 82 - 92 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $75 - $85k.
45 % of all Truman Aalagaard’s are married. The other 55 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aalagaard is ranked as the 1,275th most popular last name in the United States.