Our public records data indicates the average age for Todd Aakhus is 54 - 64 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $77 - $87k.
58 % of all Todd Aakhus’s are married. The other 42 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aakhus is ranked as the 1,187th most popular last name in the United States.