Our public records data indicates the average age for Theresa Knowles is 59 - 69 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $43 - $53k.
52 % of all Theresa Knowles’s are married. The other 48 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Knowles is ranked as the 6,478,169th most popular last name in the United States.