Our public records data indicates the average age for Terry Aalfs is 66 - 76 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $78 - $88k.
52 % of all Terry Aalfs’s are married. The other 48 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aalfs is ranked as the 1,501st most popular last name in the United States.