Our public records data indicates the average age for Teresa Aakre is 58 - 68 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $105 - $115k.
56 % of all Teresa Aakre’s are married. The other 44 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aakre is ranked as the 1,234th most popular last name in the United States.