Our public records data indicates the average age for Ted Aakre is 95 - 105 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $56 - $66k.
49 % of all Ted Aakre’s are married. The other 51 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aakre is ranked as the 1,234th most popular last name in the United States.