Our public records data indicates the average age for Suzanne Aagesen is 57 - 67 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $45 - $55k.
56 % of all Suzanne Aagesen’s are married. The other 44 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aagesen is ranked as the 841st most popular last name in the United States.