Our public records data indicates the average age for Steve Aakar is 66 - 76 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $60 - $70k.
58 % of all Steve Aakar’s are married. The other 42 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aakar is ranked as the 1,144th most popular last name in the United States.