Our public records data indicates the average age for Steve Aagard is 63 - 73 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $84 - $94k.
46 % of all Steve Aagard’s are married. The other 54 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aagard is ranked as the 798th most popular last name in the United States.