Our public records data indicates the average age for Sharon Aagard is 62 - 72 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $48 - $58k.
49 % of all Sharon Aagard’s are married. The other 51 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aagard is ranked as the 798th most popular last name in the United States.