Our public records data indicates the average age for Shana Aalders is 53 - 63 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $103 - $113k.
54 % of all Shana Aalders’s are married. The other 46 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aalders is ranked as the 1,436th most popular last name in the United States.