Our public records data indicates the average age for Scott Aaker is 32 - 42 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $69 - $79k.
55 % of all Scott Aaker’s are married. The other 45 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aaker is ranked as the 1,166th most popular last name in the United States.