Our public records data indicates the average age for Sajid Aafaque is 38 - 48 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $92 - $102k.
57 % of all Sajid Aafaque’s are married. The other 43 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aafaque is ranked as the 717th most popular last name in the United States.