Our public records data indicates the average age for Saba Aalam is 21 - 31 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $103 - $113k.
57 % of all Saba Aalam’s are married. The other 43 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aalam is ranked as the 1,288th most popular last name in the United States.