Our public records data indicates the average age for Ryan Aafedt is 41 - 51 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $72 - $82k.
57 % of all Ryan Aafedt’s are married. The other 43 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aafedt is ranked as the 728th most popular last name in the United States.