Our public records data indicates the average age for Ruth Aalgaard is 90 - 100 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $94 - $104k.
54 % of all Ruth Aalgaard’s are married. The other 46 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aalgaard is ranked as the 1,503rd most popular last name in the United States.