Our public records data indicates the average age for Richard Aaker is 76 - 86 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $105 - $115k.
45 % of all Richard Aaker’s are married. The other 55 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aaker is ranked as the 1,166th most popular last name in the United States.