Our public records data indicates the average age for Randi Aakervik is 86 - 96 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $72 - $82k.
57 % of all Randi Aakervik’s are married. The other 43 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aakervik is ranked as the 1,176th most popular last name in the United States.