Our public records data indicates the average age for Rafaei Aal is 65 - 75 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $71 - $81k.
53 % of all Rafaei Aal’s are married. The other 47 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aal is ranked as the 1,248th most popular last name in the United States.