Our public records data indicates the average age for Philip Aaland is 72 - 82 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $89 - $99k.
58 % of all Philip Aaland’s are married. The other 42 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aaland is ranked as the 1,306th most popular last name in the United States.