Our public records data indicates the average age for Peggy Aalderink is 56 - 66 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $80 - $90k.
53 % of all Peggy Aalderink’s are married. The other 47 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aalderink is ranked as the 1,432nd most popular last name in the United States.